Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

Hi Everybody

I hope you are all enjoying December the 31st. December flew this year. It might have been because I have been having so much fun! It has all been about Mini Books for Christmas. Yes I have more to add! I hope you are not getting sick of them - I will try some different things in the New Year - but these little books are so addictive.

This is a Mini Book I made for my niece Zoe - she loves stickers - can you tell?







Every girl needs an extra little book full of stickers!

Link to the video description of the book

I am unable to locate the tutorial on how I made the page, so I have included one - this is so easy to make - I hope you give it a try too!!

Thanks for visiting - and a huge Thanks to my subscribers!!! I cannot believe I have subscribers xxxMichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment