Friday 13 January 2012

Addicted to Blogs!! Read this...

OK, so I have not yet put all my photos or my videos on my blog, but I have a good excuse!! Really, I have found some exciting places to visit.
My new friend Ellen has a fabulous new blog, go check it out and say Hi
http://thewomenswaitingroom.blogspot.com/

Also, if you haven't seen it yet Graphic45 has a new paper line to be released at CHA and they have sneak peeks at the new collection on their blog
http://g45papers.typepad.com/

And just when you are trying to recover from Çhristmas Tim Holtz has ruined that. Wait till you see the new releases. I am in Love - and considering a second mortgage to buy them all! - Do you think my hubbie will mind?
http://timholtz.typepad.com/

Let me know what you think, and I promise all pictures and video links will be up soon.

I am nearly finished my epic project for my first ever swap - I have created a mini and a charm - Can't wait to show you but my swap parter Rose has to be the first person to see it.

Thanks for visiting - Take Care
xxx Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle, thanks for the links. I've seen the Graphic 45 but not the Tim Holtz. gonna go check it out now!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words. Write me an email at peacenpassion@yahoo.com and I will give you the "secret" that the YouTube video did not tell you. The tutorial that I used is Secret Letter Box by TV Weekly. And I would be honored to have you make your own version - I know it will be awesom because you are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete