Friday 6 April 2012

Happy Easter to you

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all having or about to have a Fabulous Easter.

After a week long struggle with uploading a video to YouTube, (which included a phonecall to the help desk to no avail) I decided to give it one more go .....and success!!! Included in the video are two of my projects from my Vintage Collection, the altered photo frame and the Altered Book.


Here it is!
I hope you like it - The picture frame may be the first edition of several more!


Wishing you an Easter full of Love and Chocolate
xxx Michelle

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Your precision layering is great and, yes, your beautiful framed venue of your Gran is a layout! I really like your idea of using an old book and adding the additional card stock as an under layer to strengthen the page. Your clean lines make your creations look very professional.....hard to believe you are a "newbie!"

    I tried to post a comment on your You Tube vid, but my IPad would only let me like it so will try again.....I'm sure it's operator error! Have a Blessed Easter weekend, Michelle! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see my post is missing. Should I file a police report? Love your video and can't wait to see more...and more...and more. Love the idea of just using color on the inside - very unique!!

    ReplyDelete