Saturday 22 September 2012

Wowee - its a busy day!

What do you think of the new blog design? Thanks to my gorgeous son Ethan for redesigning the background and making it look like a real one! Especially since I broke the last one. I will not push any buttons until I know what they are for in the future. I swear. One of things on my To Do list is catch up with technology. It is not going well so far. If you know of any good online tutorials with titles such as Idiots guide to .... blogging, You tube, Photoshop, I would be thrilled to hear about it.

In the new design we have included some new tabs including one for the Store. I have sold a few of my creations in the past and will post pictures here of anything available for sale. I also create to order if you would like a special present for a particular occasion, contact me to discuss further.

I also managed to film a video today to catch up on a few of my recent projects. I have been making lots of journals. I love the flexibility it gives for doodling, taking notes, photos, anything you want.


Thanks for visiting
xxx Michelle 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Michele, new follower here! I have two different art style, and I'm always going to back to my first love, which is vintage. So glad to have stumbled upon your YouTube videos, and then your blog. I'm looking forward to learning from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comments, I hope you enjoy my videos. look forward to hearing from you xx Michelle

      Delete
  2. Love the new look! Can I borrow Ethan?

    ReplyDelete