Saturday 22 December 2012

I got a new toy

Yes I did get a new toy - an iPhone. I wanted Instagram. It looks like fun when other people do it, but of course it took me weeks to figure out how to get the photos off the camera and onto the computer. I am now going to try something very clever (well... for me!) A few snapshots of what I have been making lately.

I have lots of photos on the proper camera but I have organised the cord away somewhere very safe and since I cannot find it now, I cannot show you those photos.

I made three Christmas books and gave them away. I have the paper cut out for my Xmas book but I think that will be for 2013 now!!





Random photo of the the cutest puppy - Gypsy style - Ruby



I made a Recipe Album and that will be given to the Beautiful Bride shortly. I have a video to upload later today to show a quick flip through. The colour is a surprise for me. It is the favourite colour of the recipient. 




Been busy learning new binding styles.  


The journals are filled with my tea and coffee dyed paper.... Yum


New Journal - layered the cover of the Journey Journal from Marion Smith. Covered with various tissue tapes and then mod podged a layer of dressmaker tissue. Ready to leave home next year. Perfect size for the hand bag - it is 5 3/4" x 3 3/4 " 


The latest download from Marion Smith ... the Grand. Very rich and lush. I covered one of my binder albums with the paper and embellies from the line. Love it - Thank you to the lovely Ellen Bee of the Womens waiting room for spoiling me. xxx



Ruby got a haircut for Christmas 


and looks pretty happy with it


All over my desk and currently obsessed by 




Taking my first course on book binding with Mary Ann Moss and loving it!

Hope December is treating you well
Thanks for visiting 
xx Michelle




3 comments:

  1. You HAVE been busy! So much to love but my favorite has to be Ruby!! So sweet :-) No I can see why you are having so much fun on your trip to Italy. Have a pizza for me! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful books and binders, wow, each one very special and so beautiful! I'm in the Venice class too but haven't gotten to the book binding part yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always your journals are so gorgeous Michelle! But I am with EllenBee my favourite photos are of Ruby, bless she is soooo cute!
    TFS and have a wonderful christmas time!
    Big hugs
    Alyson x

    ReplyDelete