Sunday 14 July 2013

And now for a reality check!!

I love my tidy room. I love all the drawers closed and the floor clean and my enormous desk But, reality struck 5 minutes later, when I started working on my next project/s.

My desk has shrunk - it is to small now ....





Lots of experiments in progress. Creating new (to me) techniques!

I am slightly addicted to the Studio tours over here

This is when my studio was tidy!

Have you been on the tour yet??

Love to hear which is your favourite. I am so jealous of the gorgeous vintage storage. Last year I painted everything white, when I fell in love with all the studios. This year I am so drawn to the aqua colour - I might be repainting soon!!

Thanks for visiting
xx Michelle  

7 comments:

  1. Michelle I had to comment here. You made me laugh when I read your post. I know what you mean about desk shrinkage ... what's up with that anyway :) happens to me too. Have a wonderful week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Michelle. I only just finished visiting all (?) the studios and I couldn't pick a favorite. I was so inspired by many of them. I've got so many ideas now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this feeling well. If I am not on top of it, my studio becomes a war-zone. Every-time I'm finished with a project, I have things everywhere, LOL.
    I'm having a Give-A-Way on my blog for a $25 Amazon Gift Card. Please come over and put our name in the hat. All you have to do is leave a comment and follow me back. I am excited to have found you, now I going to look at some of your past posts :)
    Have a great day,
    Your newest follower, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My room is tidy too, for the tour, but just a short while ago it was not. You got to make somewhat of a mess to get really into a project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do not worry. although my studio might look tidy and organized on the photos I posted for WBC, it is often a mess.
    Bonjour de France

    Hélène

    ReplyDelete
  6. now thats like my craft space. my nephew tidied up my space while i was in hospital and now i can't find a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are having FUN!!

    I'm still painting everything white!

    ReplyDelete