Wednesday 9 October 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 - Day 2

Today was a bad day .... I fell totally in lust with the new layered stencils from Tim Holtz.

stencil3

I feel the need to shop!!

I made do with my own assorted stencils and played with the techniques we learnt in class. 

 

and then I dragged out my Tim Holtz stamps and went to town ...


I had to stop after I made the above tags, my desk has shrunk, my hands are black and there is craft stuff all over the floor from when I ran out of room on my desk ... I think I need to clean up before class tomorrow!



If you are interested the class is at online card classes.
The class is on now and a new days videos is loaded every day this week but you can take the class at any time and revisit the videos at your own convenience. I love that it is on call whenever I want to check in. 

Have fun 
xx Michelle 


4 comments:

  1. LOL, I am also in the class, and I thought it was a picture of my desk ;-) Love your tags - the distress paint resist really got me going with the stencils I already have, and I love your number stencil! Bedtime here, wish I could stay up all night and play..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your tags are amazing! I don't have the layered stencils eather, but I had fun with my others. I do feel I need to shop too! I've put them on my wishlist! See you in class! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tags are great, lots of depth to them. Glad to see I am not the only one with a creative mess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same problem...NEEDING those stencils! You did a great job with your stencils!

    ReplyDelete