Thursday 10 October 2013

Creativity Chemistry 102 - Day 3

The fantastic thing about and online class is it is ready when you are .... you can never be late! Love that.

Tonight I only had time to watch the videos and play with a couple of tags. I do not have a few of the distress products used in today's class but now that I have seen the distress glitter in action I neeeed some!!

I loved the technique used on the right so much I tried it out on the ribbon - do you like the effect? I am sworn to secrecy on how it is done!! (by Mr Tim Holtz, of course)

The technique of the left is done with distress stain and although I have the vintage browns covered I do not have any other colours. I thought it could be tooo boring , but I am thrilled with how it turned out.




Lots of fun and more tomorrow ... Hope you are having a good week
xx Michelle 

2 comments: