Tuesday 8 October 2013

Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 102 - Day 1

I am busy playing and making a mess today. I joined in the Creative Chemistry class at online card classes. Last year I did the 101 and graduated so now I can join in the next class.
The class is a technique based class and we make lots of tags of the different techniques we learn with all the various Tim and Ranger products. I have a few of most of the products needed, including 1 distress marker in vintage photo. When the markers were released the budget did not stretch far enough so I purchased one to try it out - it is very cool but the lottery tickets have not been very kind so it remains a loner with no friends!!
I managed to make a big fat mess and have a few photos of my creations with my favourite at the end.


I splashed out on the Distress paints and love them. As always I had to have the browns and metallics but now the rest of the colour range is calling my name .... 


Yes - this is what happens when you spill distress paint. The good news is the colour is gorgeous and I have lots of backgrounds ready to go!



Looking forward to tomorrow's class!

Thanks for visiting
xx Michelle 


11 comments:

  1. Fantastic! And with only one color - i'm very impressed! At least, I have three colors but unfortunately not the gorgeous vintage one :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tags! Love the desk shot too. I took one of mine last night, have to work overtime, so I will have to put it up tomorrow. What fun, right? Your flower is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a chance for us to see more of your amazing talent. I love the colors and oh what the heck, I love everything about the tags and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love the 3 brown tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle, Fantastic work love what you do. I am doing it all over again too. Man can Tim pack a lot of techniques into one day.
    Cheers Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is amazing! Love your finish of those pretty tags, like the gorgeous big flower! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neutrals are my favorite! You've done a GREAT job with these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful mess! I love that you gave us a shot of your "process". In the end, they all look fabulous. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing! Your stamping is gorgeous (if it's one stamp...I NEED those stamps!, but it looks like a good mixture of great stamps). Way to save the paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! That last tag is gorgeous! I wish I had taken CC102 when it was live, but better late than never, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely - anytime is a good time!! Have fun xx Michelle

      Delete